In my last blog I listed the movies that I want to see next year. Now I broke that list down to my Top 10 Anticipated Movies of next year with number 10 being the MOST Anticipated!
- Logan-Like I said before I had no interest in seeing another Wolverine movie until that amazing trailer came out.
- Kong: Skull Island-I haven’t been a huge King Kong fan but this movie has a great cast and that second trailer definitely sold me on this movie.
- All Eyez on Me-Now I am a HUGE 2Pac fan and the guy playing him in this movie looks just like him. I’m interested in seeing how Benny Boom is at directing a movie. I’ve always been a fan of his music videos so let’s see how this turns out.
- Star Wars Eps VIII- I can’t wait to see how this story continues.
- Dunkirk-I’m a WWII fan! Anything about that time I’m in for! Plus I like Christopher Nolans work.
- Thor: RagnarokIt’s Marvel and I love Tom Hiddleston as Loki!
- Wonder WomanI’m not a huge DC fan but the trailers for this movie should sell anyone on this movie. It looks like Wonder Woman might take the place of Batman in the heart of movie fans.
- Spider-Man: HomecomingAs soon as I saw Tom Holland in Civil War I already knew I was going to be excited for his stand alone Spider-Man film.
- Beauty and the BeastI have loved Beauty and the Beast since I was a child. My mom even took me to the Broadway play when I was young. Nostalgia alone is all I need to see this movie.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2Baby Groot!!!!! The first Guardians of the Galaxy caught me by surprise. I didn’t know who any of these characters were but I was able to fall in love with them. Now we get the same group on a new adventure and add in baby groot! How could anyone resist seeing this movie?
So that’s my Top 10. Live By Night and Kingsman: The Golden Circle were close to being on the list. It was hard to make a top 10 because 2017 has a ton of amazing movies coming out. I can’t wait! Let me know if you have a similar list or what you would swap in mine.